in 11 days
The Adventure Center of Asheville
Asheville’s only family-friendly haunt, located at The Adventure Center Of Asheville! The Haunted Trail is created and brought to life by Asheville Plays. This event is ideal for Halloween lovers of all ages! Sponsored by Mellow Mushroom AVL
- 15 live action scenes portraying magical renditions of classic Halloween themes
- One of a kind live outdoor theatrical experience
- Entirely immersive and interactive spooky night out while also ensuring no contact or gore.
Aerial Glow Trail
- The Treetops Adventure Park Aerial Glow Trail is also available for guests 4 years or older to enjoy at this event! Climb on two of our aerial trails while they are illuminated with thousands of colorful twinkle and laser lights. If you want to enjoy both of these amazing activities, combo passes are available and WILL sell out, so make sure you reserve your tickets early! *The Haunted Trail does not sell out, however the entrance closes at 9 pm.
For The Little Ghouls
- The 'Sweet Peek Tour’ is offered nightly at 6:30 pm. This is a guided tour for younger guests who still aren’t sure about being scared, even for fun. The trail is actor free at this time and they can decide if they would like to re-enter the line and receive the full show.
- There is also a Little Ghouls Play Area under the main tent!
Don’t miss PIRATES COVE!
- Featuring a 30 ft Pirate Ship Escape Room
- Test ‘yer wit mateys! 10 voyages available nightly for purchase (groups of up to 6 per voyage) - check in at the pirate ship for your escape time
- Live Mermaid Encounter with photo opportunity
- Pirate activities including a walk the plank obstacle course and shark feeding
Eat, Drink and Be Scary!
- Grab dinner at the event! Mellow Mushroom will be serving up delicious pizza. You can even preorder a whole pizza for the family.
- Fresh donuts made onsite
- Hot popcorn
- S'mores for the bonfire
- Local beer and wine for the big ghouls
- Hot chocolate & cider
- Devils Foot Beverages & sodas
Play While You Wait
- The line to enter the Haunted Trail surrounds the game field. Kids can pop out of line to participate in contests and play Asheville Plays Monster Sized Games.
Under The Big Tent
Under the big purple tent you will find the concessions, Little Ghouls Area, and meet our sponsors.You can also get your face painted, get balloon art, and snap a photo
A True Community Event That Gives Back!
- We are dedicated to making The Haunted Trail a true community event and honored to be a part of your holiday celebrations.
- BOO To Hunger - We say Boo To Hunger by donating 4 meals per ticket to @mannafoodbank. In the past 2 years, we have donated 38,400 meals to MANNA.
- Sensory Friendly Night - Halloween Is For Everyone! October 21st is Sensory Friendly Night sponsored by @gbpedoandgsortho and @CampLakeyGap. This night will operate normally, however there will be a special check in booth for Sensory Friendly Night offering special services for those who request them.
Premier Event Photos
Upcoming Events at The Adventure Center of Asheville
Also See other Events Listed in Asheville
at DSSOLVR Eurisko Oktoberfest Party Oct 1 | 12:00 PM | Saturday
at Eurisko Beer Company Asheville Veganfest 2022 Oct 2 | 11:00 AM | Sunday
at Pack Square Park - Asheville Spooky Shuffle 5k in Asheville, NC Oct 15 | 9:00 AM | Saturday
at Carrier Park 5th Annual Wicked Halloween 5k & Fun Run Oct 22 | 10:00 AM | Saturday
at Carrier Park